Keep your equipment running better, longer.
Regular furnace maintenance and cleaning are essential to the longevity of your units. Your furnace is a critical part of your home— so make sure you take care of it! Keep it running efficiently, and minimize the chances of waking up freezing in the middle of the night.
We offer regular maintenance plans that will keep your furnace running smooth year after year.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Our furnace technicians are highly trained, certified and bonded.
The following are just a few of the items that our technicians will check as part of our routine furnace maintenance services:
- Inspect/replace air filter
- Clean ignition system and burners
- Tighten all mounting hardware
- Clean out drain traps, tubes and ports
- Inspect and oil motors
- Adjust gas pressure
- Set up the temperature rise across the furnace
- Make any adjustments necessary to the fan speed
- Inspection and repair of any loose or corroded electrical connections
Receiving regular furnace maintenance will increase the lifespan of your equipment and keep it running at peak efficiency. Call our team at Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule your furnace maintenance today!
This company provides excellent customer service.