Air Conditioning Maintenance
The importance of regular air conditioner maintenance cannot be stressed enough. Without regular maintenance, you’ll start to notice decreased efficiency, cooling, and capacity. It is possible to perform most air conditioner maintenance yourself, but hiring a professional will ensure that no steps are missed.
Give yourself the peace of mind this summer, and call Romaniuk Heating & Air Conditioning.
We offer regular maintenance plans for Edmonton and surrounding areas that will keep your air conditioning unit running smoothly, year after year.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Checklist
The following are just a few of the items that our expert air conditioner technicians will check as part of our routine air conditioner maintenance service:
- Check refrigerant levels
- Test for any refrigerant leaks in the unit
- Clean outdoor unit’s coil
- Inspect and replace filters (by customer request)
- Measure coil airflow by taking a temperature readings across the coil
- Check thermostat accuracy
- Inspection of electrical components
- Tighten all mounting hardware
It was refreshing to see a team that actually cares about customer service.